Teresa Maria Reklewska is a 1956 graduate of Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, where she studied weaving techniques and painting.The two following years she studied at National School of Art in Paris in Souverbie Atelier and Atelier d'Art Sacre owned by noted French glassmaker Jacques Le Chevallier (1896 – 1987). Till 1972 she worked in his studio, accomplishing her own artistic projects and stained glass pieces (250 m2).
During her stay in France, she won the international contest for stained glass windows to Gothic Church of St. Mary on Sand. She executed those windows in Chevallier's studio. In 1976 she was awarded the St. Albert prize in sacral art domain.
After coming back to Poland she decided to set up her own company. Since the Poland was under communist rule she had to overcome many difficulties but finally, in 1975, she opened her own Studio in Warsaw. It was a forerunner among the stained glass studios due to its special approach to creating process, which abolished the distinction between conceptual phase and the execution. The artists are involved in every little phase of creation. Thereafter she lives and works in Poland permanently. She educated many stained glass artists. The most talented among them: Tomasz Tuszko, Pawel Przyrowski, Jerzy Owsiak (8 years of education and cooperation). She shared her drawing and composition knowledge with Tomasz Laczynski and Malgorzata Laczynska.