Right side stained glass window of St. Mary's Catholic Church was made by our studio as a supplementary for existing left window designed by other artist.
Side stained glass window of St. Mary's Catholic Church (right window of double set, first set of windows from the altar to the right) was made as a continuation of existing left window designed by the other artist.
St John Vianney (1786 –1859), was a French parish priest who is venerated in the Catholic Church as a saint and as the patron saint of all priests. He is often referred to as the "Curé d'Ars". He became internationally notable for his priestly and pastoral work in his parish because of the radical spiritual transformation of the community and its surroundings. Catholics attribute this to his saintly life, mortification, his persevering ministry in the sacrament of confession, and his ardent devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary. He spent 16 to 18 hours a day in the confessional, it is estmated, that during his 40 years in Ars he received the confession from about 1 000 000 of penitents. Pope Pius IX proclaimed him "venerable"; on 8 January 1905, Pope Pius X declared him Blessed and proposed him as a model to the parochial clergy. In 1925 John Marie Vianney was canonized by Pope Pius XI.
Below several photos from realisation and fixing of window.